Exemption to Policy Removal of Assignment Availability Code (AAC)
Key Points to Writing
- f you haven't already, Take a writing class.
English Comp will do.
- WRITE!!! The more you do it, the better you get.
- Ask for HELP, not knowing what you are doing can hurt you, your "Airmen" and unit.
- Use various writing resources like Merriam-Webster Online
- Use a spell checker. (F7 Word)
- Remember, there is a purpose for writing a letter or MFR.
The following Example has been taken out of a Word. If you have anything you would like to
submit, please do so.
you have found this information useful, please let me know. Everyone of these
letters has taken considerable amount of time to put together. Please
treat yourself to something special from one of the ads on the page. We
will both get something out of it. (All money gathered pays for
hosting fees and domain fees. HONESTLY, when I see money come in it also
prompts me to work harder on the site.)
Copy Directly on to Unit Letter Head!
27 Apr 06
MEMORANDUM FOR ## MSS/DPMAR
FROM: SSgt FNAME MI LNAME
????????????? AFB, STATE ABBR ZIP
SUBJECT: Exemption to Policy Removal of Assignment Availability Code (AAC)
1. Request AAC Code 44 be removed from my record. When I received orders to
<BASE>. I was unaware of the 3 year controlled
tour. This code is preventing me from volunteering for an assignment to Korea to
be with my spouse. The Code 44 was implemented on 17 February 2005 when I
arrived on station at <BASE> AFB and expires 17
February 2008. I am considered a first term Airman and I am eligible for
reassignment as of February 2006.
2. My wife is a Korean national and is experiencing difficulty issues, and is
unable to come to the United States. Her difficulties do not warrant a
humanitarian reassignment. I understand that even if the Code is removed there
is no guarantee that I will receive an assignment to Korea.
3. Please contact via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone DSN xxx-xxxx with any questions.
FNAME MI. LNAME, SSgt, USAF
1st Ind, Lt. Col FNAME MI. LNAME
Approve / Disapprove
COMMANDER'S SIGNATURE BLOCK
Reminder, the closing line is 5 spaces below the last line of text.