Key Points to Writing
- f you haven't already, Take a writing class.
English Comp will do.
- WRITE!!! The more you do it, the better you get.
- Ask for HELP, not knowing what you are doing can hurt you, your Airmen & unit.
- Use various writing resources like Merriam-Webster Online
- Use a spell checker. (F7 Word)
- Remember, there is a purpose for writing a letter or MFR.
The following Example has been taken out of a Word. If you have anything you would like to
submit, please do so.
you have found this information useful, please let me know. Everyone of these
letters has taken considerable amount of time to put together. Please
treat yourself to something special from one of the ads on the page. We
will both get something out of it. (All money gathered pays for
hosting fees and domain fees. HONESTLY, when I see money come in it also
prompts me to work harder on the site.)
Copy Directly on to Unit Letter Head!
## MON YEAR
MEMORANDUM FOR ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE OFFICER
SUBJECT: Advance Dislocation Allowance Payment
- Request you give RANK FNAME LNAME a cash or direct deposit Dislocation Allowance payment. RANK LNAME has no Government Travel Card, and is currently unable to obtain one. RANK LNAMEh will PCS to BASE AFB on 00 Month YR.
- Direct any questions to SMSgt Jansen, Superindant XXX, at XXXX
(CC's SIGNATURE BLOCK)
Reminder, the Signature Block is 5 spaces below the last line of text.
Page Added on: 07 February 2006
Copyright © 2006 AFWriting. All rights reserved.