Request Revocation of Air Force Achievement Medal
Key Points to Writing
- PCS/PCA Decorations will be based on EPRs/OPRs
Decorations read like awards, and will need a narrative for justification
- DO NOT plan on making up mid-tour points
in a PCS medal
- Ask for HELP, the only person looking out for #1
- The only person looking out for your Airman is YOU!
- ASK for/WRITE
a Mid Tour decoration
- WRITE!!! The more you do it, the better you
- Use F7 to spell check. Errors reflect badly on you and your subordinate!
The following Memorandum for Record example to Request to Revocation of Air
Force Achievement Medal has been taken out of a Word. If you have anything you would like to
submit, please do so.
you have found this information useful, please let me know. Everyone of these
letters has taken considerable amount of time to put together. Please
treat yourself to something special from one of the ads on the page. We
will both get something out of it. (All money gathered pays for
hosting fees and domain fees. HONESTLY, when I see money come in it also
prompts me to work harder on the site.)
Copy Directly on to Unit Letter Head!
MEMORANDUM FOR ## CEG/CC
FROM: ## CES/CC
SUBJECT: Request Revocation of Air Force Achievement Medal
1. SSgt xxxxxxxxxxx, FR123-45-6789, received an Air Force Achievement Medal for
outstanding achievement while TDY to Aviano AB, Italy (atch
1). However, derogatory facts that occurred during the medal inclusive
dates surfaced after the medal was approved. Non-judicial action was taken on
SSgt xxxxxxxxxxxxx for these actions. Since his actions were not honorable,
request this Air Force Achievement Medal be revoked immediately.
2. I can be reached at ###-####.
(COMMANDER'S SIGNATURE BLOCK)
Air Force Achievement Medal
Reminder, the closing line is 5 spaces below the last line of text.