Volunteer of the Quarter - 3 Day Pass
Key Points to Writing
- If you haven't already, Take a writing class.
English Comp will do.
- WRITE!!! The more you do it, the better you get.
- Ask for HELP, not knowing what you are doing can hurt you, your Airmen & unit.
- Use various writing resources like Merriam-Webster Online
- Use a spell checker. (F7 Word)
- Remember, there is a purpose for writing a letter or MFR.
The following Example has been taken out of a Word. If you have anything you would like to
submit, please do so.
you have found this information useful, please let me know. Everyone of these
letters has taken considerable amount of time to put together. Please
treat yourself to something special from one of the ads on the page. We
will both get something out of it. (All money gathered pays for
hosting fees and domain fees. HONESTLY, when I see money come in it also
prompts me to work harder on the site.)
Copy Directly on to Unit Letter Head!
MEMORANDUM FOR (RANK NAME)
SUBJECT: Volunteer of the Quarter
1. Congratulations on your recent selection as the squadron's "Volunteer of the Quarter"! The hard work and dedication that you displayed during this past quarter hasn't gone unnoticed.
2. This letter authorizes you to take a three day pass. Please coordinate this time with your supervisor. I wish you continued success in your future endeavors. Once again - Congratulations!
(COMMANDER'S SIGNATURE BLOCK)
Reminder, the closing line is 5 spaces below the last line of text.
Page Added on: 03 March 2005