Successful Accomplishment - 2 Hour Pass
Key Points to Writing
- If you haven't already, Take a writing class.
English Comp will do.
- WRITE!!! The more you do it, the better you get.
- Ask for HELP, not knowing what you are doing can hurt you, your "Airmen" and unit.
- Use various writing resources like Merriam-Webster Online
- Use a spell checker. (F7 Word)
- Remember, there is a purpose for writing a letter or MFR.
The following Example has been taken out of a Word. If you have anything you would like to
submit, please do so.
you have found this information useful, please let me know. Everyone of these
letters has taken considerable amount of time to put together. Please
treat yourself to something special from one of the ads on the page. We
will both get something out of it. (All money gathered pays for
hosting fees and domain fees. HONESTLY, when I see money come in it also
prompts me to work harder on the site.)
Copy Directly on to Unit Letter Head!
MEMORANDUM FOR SSGT FIRST LAST
SUBJECT: UTA Two Hour Pass
1. SSgt First Last successfully accomplished all twelve “3C0 - Initial
Qualification Training (IQT)” classes and the written certification exam in
record time (## days).
2. This letter hereby authorizes SSgt First Last to leave two hours early from
any UTA, Saturday or Sunday.
3. To redeem this pass, just provide this signed letter to your supervisor or
element chief before noon of the day you’d like to leave early. This option must
be used within six months of the date issued.
(COMMANDER'S SIGNATURE BLOCK)
Reminder, the closing line is 5 spaces below the last line of text.
Page Added on: 03 March 2005