Request For Assignment Cancellation
Key Points to Writing
- WRITE!!! The more you do it, the better you get.
- Ask for HELP, the only person looking out for #1 is you.
- The only person looking out for your airmen is YOU!
- Use a spell checker. F7 works well in MS Word.
- Use Merriam-Webster Online
to improve your vocabulary.
The following Example has been taken out of a Word. If you have anything you would like to
submit, please do so.
you have found this information useful, please let me know. Everyone of these
letters has taken considerable amount of time to put together. Please
treat yourself to something special from one of the ads on the page. We
will both get something out of it. (All money gathered pays for
hosting fees and domain fees. HONESTLY, when I see money come in it also
prompts me to work harder on the site.)
Copy Directly on to Unit Letter Head!
MEMORANDUM FOR ## MSSQ/DPMAR
SUBJECT: Request For Assignment Cancellation
1. Request SSgt xxxxxxxxxxxx (FR123-45-6789) assignment <BASE> be canceled due to quality force factors. SSgt xxxxxxxxx has experienced several domestic incidents while assigned to
<BASE> and should be returned to the states so he can work these issues out.
2. I can be reached at 6-1234.
(COMMANDER'S SIGNATURE BLOCK)
Reminder, the closing line is 5 spaces below the last line of text.
Page Added on: 02