Memorandum for Easing of No-Contact Order
Key Points to Writing
- If you haven't already, Take a writing class.
English Comp will do.
- WRITE!!! The more you do it, the better you get.
- Ask for HELP, not knowing what you are doing can hurt you, your "Airmen" and unit.
- Use various writing resources like Merriam-Webster Online
- Use a spell checker. (F7 Word)
- Remember, there is a purpose for writing a letter or MFR.
The following Example has been taken out of a Word. If you have anything you would like to
submit, please do so.
you have found this information useful, please let me know. Everyone of these
letters has taken considerable amount of time to put together. Please
treat yourself to something special from one of the ads on the page. We
will both get something out of it. (All money gathered pays for
hosting fees and domain fees. HONESTLY, when I see money come in it also
prompts me to work harder on the site.)
Copy Directly on to Unit Letter Head!
MEMORANDUM FOR MADE A MISTAKE, AMN,
FROM: 4 XXX/CC
SUBJECT: Easing of No-Contact Order, dated DD Mon YEAR
1. Effective immediately, you are hereby authorized to have limited contact with
your wife, <FULL NAME>. The limitations with
respect to your contact with your wife are as follows:
• Resume communication with <FULL NAME> which
includes, but is not limited to, communication in person, or through a third
party, via face-to-face contact, telephone, or in writing by letter, data
fax, or electronic mail.
• Have joint appointments/meetings with health care professionals.
YOU MAY NOT:
• Have “overnight stays” with <FULL NAME> (per
recommendation from Family Advocacy).
2. The limitations placed on your contact are in effect pending
re-evaluation of your case by your Family Advocacy counselor.
3. I order you to walk away from any conflict or confrontation that may develop
during a visit and refrain from any verbal or physical abuse.
4. This order expired on <DATE> unless otherwise
extended or rescinded.
5. Direct any questions regarding this restriction order to myself or the First
LOTS O. PATIENCE, Lt
1st IND, 4 XXX/ XXX
TO: 4 XXX/CC
understand and acknowledge receipt regarding the easing of my No-Contact Order
I fully understand and will comply with the provisions of
MADE A. MISTAKE, Amn, USAF
Reminder, the closing line is 5 spaces below the last line of text.