Report No Later Than Date Change - Due to NJP
Key Points to Writing
- f you haven't already, Take a writing class.
English Comp will do.
- WRITE!!! The more you do it, the better you get.
- Ask for HELP, not knowing what you are doing can hurt you, your Airmen & unit.
- Use various writing resources like Merriam-Webster Online
- Use a spell checker. (F7 Word)
- Remember, there is a purpose for writing a letter or MFR.
The following Report No Later Than Date Change - Due to NJP Example has been taken out of a Word. If you have anything you would like to
submit, please do so.
you have found this information useful, please let me know. Everyone of these
letters has taken considerable amount of time to put together. Please
treat yourself to something special from one of the ads on the page. We
will both get something out of it. (All money gathered pays for
hosting fees and domain fees. HONESTLY, when I see money come in it also
prompts me to work harder on the site.)
Copy Directly on to Unit Letter Head!
## MON YEAR (Not before Close Out)
MEMORANDUM FOR ### M
<SQU or GRP>/<OFFICE>
FROM: ### SQU/CC
<Base and zip>
SUBJECT: RNLTD change request for <RANK> <FNAME> <MI>. <LNAME>
1. I am requesting that <RANK> <FNAME> <MI>. <LNAME>, SSAN 123-45-6789, have his
report date of <DAY> <MONTH> <YEAR> changed to reflect <DAY> <MONTH> <YEAR>.
<RANK> <LNAME> is currently on administrative hold due to a nonjudicial
punishment action pending against him. Extending the report no later than date
will allow <RANK> <LNAME> time to consult with the Area Defense Council in
drafting a rebuttal statement, and if need be, to file an appeal. The
recommended time frame will also allow for the proper paperwork to be submitted
IAW AFI 51-202 Nonjudicial Punishment, sections 4.5-22.214.171.124.
2. If you have any questions please contact me at DSN ###-#### or email at
XXXXXX@XXX.af.mil if you have any questions.
<FNAME> <MI> <LNAME>
Reminder, the Signature Block is 5 spaces below the last line of text and
attachments are 2 lines below the signature block