Administration Hold - Preventing PCS/TDY
Key Points to Writing
- f you haven't already, Take a writing class.
English Comp will do.
- WRITE!!! The more you do it, the better you get.
- Ask for HELP, not knowing what you are doing can hurt you, your Airmen & unit.
- Use various writing resources like Merriam-Webster Online
- Use a spell checker. (F7 Word)
- Remember, there is a purpose for writing a letter or MFR.
The following Administration Hold affecting PCS/TDY Example has been taken out of a Word. If you have anything you would like to
submit, please do so.
you have found this information useful, please let me know. Everyone of these
letters has taken considerable amount of time to put together. Please
treat yourself to something special from one of the ads on the page. We
will both get something out of it. (All money gathered pays for
hosting fees and domain fees. HONESTLY, when I see money come in it also
prompts me to work harder on the site.)
Copy Directly on to Unit Letter Head!
## MON YEAR (Not before Close Out)
MEMORANDUM FOR ### MSS/DPMAR
<SQU or GRP>/<OFFICE>
FROM: ### WG/JA
SUBJECT: Administrative Hold Request
1. Request the individual listed below be placed on administrative hold. This
member should be placed under the appropriate code in accordance with AFI
36-2110, Table 2.1, Rule 11. While on administrative hold, the member will not
be allowed to make a Permanent Change of Station (PCS) move. In addition, the
member will not be allowed to go on leave or TDY without prior approval from the
2. Please contact myself at DSN ###-#### if you have any questions.
<FNAME> <MI> <LNAME>
Reminder, the Signature Block is 5 spaces below the last line of text and
attachments are 2 lines below the signature block