Promotion Ceremonies are very big deals and depending on the branch it is a
right of passage. During promotion ceremonies, the ranking enlisted person
in the organization (normally) reads he creed or charge to the receiving party.
You are entrusted:
- To effectively utilize the resources given to you to accomplish your duties.
- To strive to be proficient at your duties, as well as to represent the
military positively in the civilian community.
- To actively pursue the highest level of knowledge, both on and off duty.
- To never forget the accomplishments of the other airmen who have come before
- To approach all situations with an open mind.
- To develop a military lifestyle that instills patriotism in everyone you come
in contact with.
- In fulfilling these specific charges, airmen will ensure their integrity,
loyalty and devotion to duty remain above reproach at all times.
Page added on: 21 May 2006
Copyright © 2006 AFMENTOR. All rights reserved. View
Terms and Conditions of Use.