Supplemental Below-the-Zone (BTZ) Consideration
Key Points to Writing
- WRITE!!! The more you do it, the better you get.
- Ask for HELP, the only person looking out for #1 is you.
- The only person looking out for your subordinates is YOU!
- Use a spell checker. F7 works well in MS Word.
- Use Merriam-Webster Online
to improve your vocabulary.
The following Supplemental Below-the-Zone (BTZ) Consideration Example Letter has been taken out of a Word
document. If you have anything you would like to
submit, please do so.
you have found this information useful, please let me know. Everyone of these
letters has taken considerable amount of time to put together. Please
treat yourself to something special from one of the ads on the page. We
will both get something out of it. (All money gathered pays for
hosting fees and domain fees. HONESTLY, when I see money come in it also
prompts me to work harder on the site.)
Copy Directly on to Unit Letter Head!
MEMORANDUM FOR ## MSS/DPMPE
FROM: ## <SQU>/CC
SUBJECT: Supplemental Below-the-Zone (BTZ) consideration for A1C
1. Request supplemental BTZ consideration for A1C <FNAME>
2. A1C <LNAME> was not afforded the opportunity to
compete for SrA BTZ against her peers because her DOR to A1C was incorrect in
MilPDS. We are in the process of correcting this error but would like to
consider A1C <LNAME> for SrA BTZ with this
3. Please contact me for any questions or comments at DSN ###-####.
SQUADRON COMMANDER SIGNATURE
Reminder, the closing line is 5 spaces below the last line of text.
Page Added on: 17
Copyright © 2006 AFWriting. All rights reserved. View
Terms and Conditions of Use.