Request to Expedite Passport Application
Key Points to Writing
- WRITE!!! The more you do it, the better you get.
- Ask for HELP, the only person looking out for #1 is you.
- The only person looking out for your subordinates is YOU!
- Use a spell checker. F7 works real
fast in MS Word.
- Remember, Writing doesn't have to win...to reward.
The following Example has been taken out of a Word. If you have anything you would like to
submit, please do so.
you have found this information useful, please let me know. Everyone of these
letters has taken considerable amount of time to put together. Please
treat yourself to something special from one of the ads on the page. We
will both get something out of it. (All money gathered pays for
hosting fees and domain fees. HONESTLY, when I see money come in it also
prompts me to work harder on the site.)
Place on Official letterhead
?? July 2006
MEMORANDUM FOR DEPARTMENT OF STATE
Passport Services, Special Issuance Agency
Official Travel Branch
FROM: <BASE / OFFICE SYMBOL>
SUBJECT: Request for Official Passport
1. Request passport application for an official passport be expedited on the
Individual’s Full Name
2. <RANK> <FNAME> <MNAME> <LNAME>, (United States Air Force) is currently
scheduled to travel with GEN <LNAME>(Commander, <COMMAND>) 8 - 20 April in the
Pacific Theater. This travel includes Australia, Japan and South Korea. Capt
Maxwell is the planner and coordinator for the trip and his presence is required
to facilitate its execution and handle any issues as they occur. The only chance
of obtaining this passport and SOFA Stamp prior to 7 April 2005 is to expedite
3. The last minute processing of this request was necessary because the official
request from the Australian Government did not arrive until 10 March.
4. Travel cannot be postponed to a later date due to the specific invitation of
the Australian Government.
5. Your prompt attention of this request would be greatly appreciated. Direct
any questions concerning this request to <RANK> <FNAME> <LNAME> at <COMMERCIAL
NUMBER> and DSN <DSN NUMBER>.
Reminder, the closing line is 5 spaces below the last line of text.